The VSOI is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. The information you or your family provide to us is used for registration and enrolment information and communications relevant only to the VSOI.
Purpose For Collection of Student Data
We ensure that our purposes for collecting information are relevant. These include:
- To understand who our students are and how we may improve our services to meet their preferences and expectations.
- To process your enrolment in the VSOI
- To keep our information current and accurate.
- To recognize a contribution.
- To inform students of any changes to schedules or faculty.
- To respond to your information requests.
- To share information about future VSOIW schedules.
We respect your right to be removed from any or all of our marketing mail, email, or telephone communications.
- We neither reveal nor exchange the names of students who have requested anonymity.
- We do not sell or trade student contact information.
- You always have the opportunity to decline receiving further communication from us by contacting Christin Reardon MacLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality and Security
We continually review and improve methods of how student information is shared and stored.
- Hard copy files of student information are kept under lock and key.
- Our computer systems are secure and protect student information from public view. Our web site also uses a secure server to obtain your personal information for donations and/or registration. We respect your right to view (only) your own personal file.
We welcome inquiries and appreciate feedback about how we can improve our service to our students.
For further information or to register personal information changes, please contact:
Christin Reardon MacLellan
Phone: 604.684-9100 ext.245